Re: TC triggered high energy discharge

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Bill did this back in 1972 --- I was there and photographed it.  Strangely,
we were both disappointed with the visible outcome --- no large bang at all.

Only after I developed the film did we see the very large plasma spark.

The large inductance of the sec. coil and it's relatively high resistance
prevented any large currents from entering the sec.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo,  WI  53913