VTTC Stacatto Board - Schematic and Parts List available

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The schematic and parts list is now available for the VTTC Stacatto
Controller Board.

Please take this chance to review and check the design and parts list.
Also, once I create a layout, I will need a few volunteers to
check the layout against the schematic.  If you are interested, please email
me at dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

INITIAL VTTC STACCATO Schematic

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_sheet01.pdf

INITIAL VTTC STACCATO Parts List

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_partslist.pdf

Total cost for entire design including the PCB board is $50.00.  Plus, most
people here probably have most of the standard parts used on this design in
their stashes at home.

The Captain