Re: VTTC Staccato Boards - Good

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Thats quite a few boards!

Geeze, i felt special being one of the few who actually built a staccato
circuit, and only being 17 years old!  Looks like tube coils will be a bit
more popular now, and staccato tube coils.

Steve Ward.