Re: Sonotube Manufacturer

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Actually, "Sonotube" is a brand name for concrete
forms. Hayes also makes concrete forms, as do many
others, but they don't make "Sonotubes". "Sonotube" is
often used generically much like "Coke" is.

Might be confusing for people unfamiliar with the
term, or construction products.

Adam