tungsten fish weights

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <coils-at-dslextreme-dot-com>

Greetings list,

I am building a new srsg.  in my search for electrodes, I found tungsten
fish weights of various sizes.  They can be viewed at Basspro-dot-com or
Cabellas-dot-com.  Does anyone have any experience using these?  They are
cheaper than any other form of tungsten product I have seen, and they are
available in various sizes and shapes.  Here is my srsg in progress, the
blue is G-10.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/newprimary.jpg

Cheers,

Thad Howard