Pwr vs. Arc [was: In need of SERIOUS power?]

Original poster: "Greg Leyh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

That's actually in the ballpark of the present ALF design set.
Right now, the ALF secondaries are set at 720cm dia x 2950cm length
[about 24' x 96'].  The overall structure height is 3500cm [115'].
The total site power figure has crept up to just under 6000kW.
240' point-point is the base goal, 300' is the stretch goal.