Re: Hyperbaric Gap

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hmm, Does the pressure 'drop' quickly to init the gap?
If not, it might be intresting to see what kinda pressure triggered gaps we
could make.
Or what about gaps that use a 'spray' of a 2nd gas that has a lower or
higher breakdown?
or mabey 2 pulses? one to init, another to quench
Possabley use of flameable/exposive gases to incress the arc temp (lower
resistance) tho im not sure how long the arc will last...
Or what about a torch trigged gap? :)