Oil immersion for 4 MOT stack

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

To All:

I have a 4 MOT stack powering my TC, capacitatively
limited to about 150-200mA. I tried operating the
tesla coil in slightly drizzly weather (don't know
what I was thinking at the time) and it blew the two
outer MOTs on the stack.

I revamped the stack with 2 new MOTs, silicone
insulation, and some PVC HV bushings on the output. I
want to immerse the stack in oil so that I won't blow
any more MOTs. I am wondering if non-detergent motor
oil will attack silicone, plexiglas, PVC,
polypropylene, vinyl tubing, or polyethylene, since I
may be using these plastics in the oil-immersed area.

1) Should I even oil-immerse them in the first place?

2) Where can I get a suitable container? It needs to
be quite exactly 20 inches by 13 inches by 7 inches
high.

3) Will it be very heavy? Without oul it weighs about
60 pounds.

Thanks,

Chris