Pictures of My Coil

Original poster: "WIZZARD . by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pbobyk-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I am only getting my feet wet, but I am proud of my coil.
My 15KV 60mA 6" coil is now able to connect between the torid and a
sharpened ground rod 36" away.
I am very excited, and would like to share my photos with you.

I will be throwing in another 15KV 30 mA transformer in the next couple weeks.
I can't wait.

I can now understand why some people want to throw chains over the
distribution wires from the nuclear power plant! LOL! This spark thing has
turned into an obsession...borderline sickness..-dot-compulsive disorder!!! May
be it's the Ozone.

Dwight, Ontario
Canada

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/15KV60mA36Inch.jpg