Re: SRSG info

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Zoran, All,

The PDF Shad is referring to is at my site and accessed directly form this
page:
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/download/myfiles.html

John Tebbs zero-crossing triggered gap schematic is also there. Just page
down to the Spark Gap area.

Take care,
Bart