Re: Tesla Museum - Belgrade - Get those missing papers!!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Make sure you sneak in the back and get a copy of Tesla's missing papers.  I
know the curators over there are just hogging them all up!!!  ;)

Anyways, I borrowed Tesla's Colorado Spring Notes from the engineering
library here at work (first time i've seen it) which was produced by the
Belgrade Museum and its definitely
an awesome book.  I'm going to have to order my own book from Amazon!
Completely filled with tesla coil / air transformer data and experiements
and some cool pictures as well.

The Captain