Re: Very nice High Bandwidth 75MHz HV Probe on EBAY ! ! !

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Ken,
    If I remember correctly, Terry has one of these probes..
That little can is a can of freon... don't think you'll be
able to find that anymore.. ;)

    I also remember that Terry's probe didn't perform so
well.. something about arcing around the guard and back up
the cable?

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2538831249&category=45008