Re: Finally a Field Mill!

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

They work great.  We've used our field mill meter with 18 inch dia. rotor
and a 18800 rpm synchro motor to check voltages.  It also works great on low
clouds.

You need a reliable calibration field, ie, around 200 kV DC (peak) to set
your initial calibration.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.