RE: Can you identify this "pole transformer" looking thing . . .? ???

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks Ed.  Good to know!  I definitely will pick that book up especially
since I'll be buyi . . . errr . . . i mean
getting my pole transformers and other high voltage goodies from the
Midnight High Voltage supply.  Now just to figure out how to disconnect the
pole transformers hot without the power company finding out (at least until
i make my getaway.)

The Captain