Re: NST in oil design to help prevent NST failures

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Good idea, but shipping the heavy cores to and from the west coast would
increase costs beyond an acceptable value.

I can get the laser cutting done in Chicago.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913