Re: California or Nevada Teslathon this year?

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I'm in UT so it may be a little of a drive, but I for sure would be willing
to come. As soon as we can work out a time and place, I'll arrange to come.

Original poster: "garryfre by way of Terry Fritz "

I know from past experience, the hardest part is finding a place to show
them all off. The shipyard one was great, too bad the Navy won't allow it
again.

Just a fishin to see if there is any interest.

-Chris