Re: Can you identify this "pole transformer" looking thing . . .????

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Those are quite possibly line balancing inductors.. They
help 'boost' the power on the lines.. it's a method of
reducing loss over long distances..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen