Re: Exciting Change in SSTC Board Designs - Still taking and needmore orders ! ! ! ! !

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Finn!

Thanks for your initiative: I'm myself with 2 boards, and would happily
take part in a bulk-buy. Might it eventually be considered to extend the
bulk buy to a full "parts-kit"?

Kurt

Tesla list schrieb:
>Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><f-h-at-c.dk>
>Gang!
>As the customer to two of Dan`s boards, I would like to report, that the
>big mosfets needed for the project are available at Farnell, order
>no.738-980 and 934-940 both Isotop packed, and both at around 350 Dkr.
>(55USD)
>I am telling this, since a post about a week ago stated, that the price
>of proper silicon for the boards was running around 1000 Dkr.(160USD)
>If anyone here in Europe is interested, I would be happy to organize a
>group buy, perhaps from farnell, but preferably getting into one of the
>pro distributors, and get the price under 250 Dkr. (40USD)
>Cheers, Finn Hammer

<snip>