Re: SSTC Plasma Tweeters

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, I'd have to argue against your argument.  Most of the perceived
advantages of tubes over solid state is actually due to the transformers
that accompany the tubes - not really the tube itself.
This smoothing of the second order harmonics is almost entirely due to the
output transformer, not the tube.

This is getting offtopic, so I will end this discussion here.

Dan