Re: Exciting Change in SSTC Board Designs - Still taking and needmore orders ! ! ! ! !

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Gang!

As the customer to two of Dan`s boards, I would like to report, that the
big mosfets needed for the project are available at Farnell, order
no.738-980 and 934-940 both Isotop packed, and both at around 350 Dkr.
(55USD)
I am telling this, since a post about a week ago stated, that the price
of proper silicon for the boards was running around 1000 Dkr.(160USD)

If anyone here in Europe is interested, I would be happy to organize a
group buy, perhaps from farnell, but preferably getting into one of the
pro distributors, and get the price under 250 Dkr. (40USD)

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>