Exciting Change in SSTC Board Designs - Still taking and need more orders ! ! ! ! !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

There has been an exciting change in the SSTC Board Designs.  I've decided
that I will include the complete driving circuitry for the SSTC on the same
board I'm currently making.
Basically, it will feature a TL494 PWM controller with options for running
either single-ended (for longest arcs / power) and also push-pull for audio
modulation.  The board will
also include audio jacks and the complete circuitry for high quality audio
modulation.

This is an exciting change and I'm sure a lot of people will like it.  The
board will also allow one to still use an external SSTC controller if they
want to.

Also, I still need a few new orders.  I'm hoping this change will help
entice others into getting one of these boards.  There's been lots of talk
about getting someone on the list to
design and build a complete SSTC board - NOWS YOUR CHANCE ! ! ! !

The Captain