Re: A simple true RMS wattmeter

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Nice explanation by Bob Pease...but I get "Sorry, the page you're trying to
reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist." when I
try to access the schematic.

Solution?...

Ken Herrick Sorry, the page you're trying to reach is temporarily
unavailable or the page may no longer exist. Sorry, the page you're trying
to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist.
On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:27:06 -0600 "Tesla list"
<<mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
 > Original poster: "Steve Conner by way of Terry Fritz
 > <<mailto:teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<<mailto:steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

<http://www.elecdesign-dot-com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=2190>http://www.elecdesign-dot-com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=2190