Re: A more accurate approach to machine induction motor rotors tobecome synchronous

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Hello RMC, all

Thanks for digging up, and sharing this tidbit.

It seems like a good rule of thumb for 4 pole motors (1500~1800 RPM) but
i doubt that it works with a 2 pole motor (3000~3600 RPM). I think that
in the latter case, you`d end up with too much material removed.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "RMC by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<RMC-at-richardcraven.plus-dot-com>