RE: lake ground?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Also, how do you plan on running this???  If you are planning on powering
the coil from a gasoline powered generator or inverter attached to a
vehicle, you need to realize most of these do NOT put out a sine wave.  They
are basically square wave outputs unless they are very expensive inverters.
I don't believe a tesla coil will work well with a square wave input.

The Captain