Re: lake ground?

Original poster: "Jerry Chamkis by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jchamkis-at-bga-dot-com>

Sounds a little scary, but when I was a kid in Los Angeles (~100 years ago :-)
there was an AM radio station on Catalina Island that had wire mesh in the
(salt) water for their ground.  They had a -famously- strong signal.  Might
be irrelevant though- sea water is presumably orders of magnitude more
conductive than fresh...

Jerry

--
Jerry Chamkis