RE: Spun Aluminum Toroid Bulk Buy?

Original poster: "Dave Kyle by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>

Ok time to end the confusion since I started this thread I will finish it.

I have received a note from the good Dr. and he is ordering from O.W.
Landergren who make the very best toroids and the same place I was planning
to order from. His mark up is fair and relieves me of the hassle of managing
a bulk buy so I am throwing in with him.

As his order is already approaching the sweet 15 mark we can only make it
better. I would urge everyone who expressed interest to me in the bulk buy
to contact the Dr. immediately. Together we can substantially reduce the
price per toroid for all.

The Dr. can be reached at

resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com
Dr. Resonance