SSTC Orders - Please respond if interested . . .

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I know I already requested this, but I'm leaving for Europe in about a week
and would like to get emails from
everyone who is planning on purchasing and/or has already mailed payment.
(See previous email)

Other than the 3 people who have already paid, if you are planning on
ordering, please resend a response to
  dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Also, please remember, that the SSTC power board will include footprints for
standard TO-247 Packages such as the
IRFP460 type FETs as well as footprints for the large miniBLOC type
packages.  This should be flexible enough for those wanting to use the
cheaper $1-2 FETs up to the big miniBLOC high power FETs.

Thanks