Re: Strike object and "Terry Filter"

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Jeremy,

Tie the your strike rod to RF ground.  The MOVs, I believe, suck up the RF
trash just like the surge protector hopefully on your computer.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Jeremy D. Gassmann by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gassmajd-at-email.uc.edu>