small AC sync motor.

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

Last time I tried to give this motor away for about $7 shipping, everybody
wanted it, but when it was time to act, nobody did.
This time, I will only trade it, for 7 cans of campbell's minestrone soup.
They probably weigh the same as the motor.
contact me off list to arrange for the trade.
see the friendly motor. run cap is included.
http://energybeam-dot-com/components/syncmotor.JPG
http://energybeam-dot-com/components/syncmotor-label.JPG
KEN