Re: Toroid stubborness and HV sickness

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pomnept-at-aol-dot-com>

Gary,
Those are the dimensions of my toroid! Maybe it's just too big. As far as the
gap is concerned, I  have it set on 10 spaces, the maximum. Space between
electrodes - one of my son's Star Wars game cards. I have no idea how to
measure
.028   ;- (
I have absolutely no scientific background, but am having a lot of  fun
learning !
I will try MMC and figure out how to make a "sucker gap."
As far as coupling goes, I'm as close as I can get.
Thanks for your help!
Robert Hanford
'