Re: ASAP! Taking Orders for SSTC Power Boards ! ! ! $40.00 each

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Also, if you are new to SSTCs, please do not be discouraged by the bottom
(driver) portion of the board shown in the picture below.  Only one chip on
there is the actual driver circuit.
The remaining 10 ICs and tens of parts shown are basically peak and RMS
voltage and current monitoring circuits, a relay latch driver, and
associated circuitry.  So about 90% of the stuff
on the lower portion of this board is *not* required for operation.  In
fact, due to noise issues, I don't use them at all!

The Captain