Re: ASAP! Taking Orders for SSTC Power Boards ! ! ! $40.00 each

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/1/03 10:47:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>BIG NEWS:  If I get more than 20 orders, pricing goes down to $30.00
>each!!!!  So basically, if you all order 2 boards upfront, you basically get
>the second one for half-price!   Theres been
>a lot of requests on the group asking someone to make some boards up!  The
>time is now!!!!

Once i get some xtra money ill be HAPPY to buy one of these..I am trying to
build one right now and it looks like a POS!Wires here and there...You get
the idea...Super LOW budget until i get a better job....

Whoever 1st came up with this idea should give them self a pat on the back!

Matt