33KV piglets was hv disease

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi Steveb,
  Interesting thought 33kv piglets. i live in rural Cornwall and have of
course looked and taken photos of our local substation. as well as the 33kv
feeds it also hosts our very own wireless network feed into the fibre pipe.
Next time we have any hv engineers staying at our b and b i will find out
if they have any spare redundant piglets. of course this means a
bigger  cap. Anyone know the break even point for voltage in to corona out?
My cure for hv disease is to live  near the largest satellite tracking
station in the world, darn it.

cheers
bob