RE: Toroid question and HV Disease

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 17:15 31/05/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
>
>Hi Chris,
>
>Of course, just because one does not have room, power, equipment....  to
>run a pole pig system, is no reason not to have a pig!!  Here is mine ;-))

What a dinky pig, really more of a piglet by the looks of it, how much does
it weigh? I ought to mention that pigs here in Britain are usually about 40
years old and incredibly big and heavy. In the Scottish Highlands the
distribution lines are so long that they tend to use 33kV straight to the
pole outside your house. So there are a few 33kV to 240V pigs out there
somewhere <evil cackle #3>

Steve C.