From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 10:42 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: PDT

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<kd4lyh-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

This is probably old news for the list. T&R Electric will no longer sell
Pole Distribution Transformers to coilers. I have purchased 5 Transformers
from this company in the past. Get them while you can. I live 20 miles from
Condenser Products Corp. and the same thing happened. I wonder who,s next
(Plastic Capacitors Inc.) Iv,e purchased several commercial pulse caps from
this company. I hope they continue to sell caps to coilers. Im going to try
Robert,s Transformers in Apopka, Fl.
Regards Jeff