RE: Son of Wavetek 27XT

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I've found that my 27XT makes extremely accurate measurements of the
PRIMARY inductance, which surprised me as well.  Comparisons were made,
based on measured resonant frequency with a known primary capacitance.

12 turns: 27XT measures 227uH, Fres measurement calculated out to 225uH
9 turns: 27XT measures 171uH, Fres measurement calculated out to 169uH

The meter was accurate even down to 2-3 turns, though I've lost the actual
test data.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

 >Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>