RE: MMC sources

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I got 28 of the CDE #942C20P15K caps from MPaq Electronics
of Stafford, Texas.  They ran me about $2.47 per cap WITH
the shipping. (see also: info-at-mpaqelectronics-dot-com)

As for availability, you place an order, and wait for the
next batch from the factory to come in. (like all the
places that handle these caps).

I would suggest getting your bleeder resistors from them
at the same time, as the resistors' shipping weight is
almost negledgable, and so it's ALMOST like getting free
shipping on the resistors. :-)