Re: hi freq's and computers

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Bernie Crews by way of Terry Fritz
 > <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bern-at-flaccess-dot-com>
 >
 > Is it dangerous to have your computer in the same room as your
 > experiments? Does anyone know how far away do we need to keep our
 > computers from a Tesla coil?
 >
 > Thanks for the info.

I cannot speak for others, but I run my coil in a room full of computers.
The only thing to ever be affected was my data circuit and router for
internet. All machines are networked with fiber or CAT5. None crashed or
had problems.

KEN