Re: non-transformer issues

Original poster: "Bart Andeson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi D.C.,

These things happen, it's unfortunate, but they do. I want to say "thank
you" for everything "you" do for the coilers here on the List. I'm sure I
speak for everyone here. This isn't a big deal and those larger mA units
will be "well worth the wait". I know there may be one or two who may have
had their hearts set on the NST, but hopefully they will understand that
this was out of your control and just a misunderstanding with the manufacturer.

Take care,
Bart