RE: Potting compound suggestions

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Check out GE Silicones.  www.gesilicones-dot-com

You can purchase large volumes of samples for about $20.00.  They have a
variety of different types.

I order samples through them all the time.

Dan

           Hi all,