Re: 15 kV 120 mA Neon Sign Transformers

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I don't mind helping out from time to time.  My only hope is that these
experimenters I'm helping out don't "steal" work away from my museum
clients.

Work this spring-summer season is off nearly 80%.  Mainly from the after
effects of 9/11 when a lot of states went deficit, stock market starting
beating up the museum donors, and other related effects.  We haven't had a
major order since January.  I've done a lot of quoting but so far no takers.
Thank God for small repair jobs and VDGRF belt replacement orders!

Hope you can slip away to join our Teslathon this fall.  Plane ticket prices
are at an alltime low --- around $220 roundtrip.  I'm sure a lot of the
midwesterners would like to meet you and swap stories.  Ed Wingate shows up
all the way from Buffalo.

Best regards,

DC

Dr. Resonance