Re: Can't get the List

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

Here's something  I might be able to do help those who cannot receive
tesla list mail.

- setup a read only IMAP mail server. You'd then connect and view list
messages, and reply off your normal outgoing mail server. Any modern mail
client supports the IMAP protocol (Netscape mail, Outlook Express etc.)

I suspect there is no way to tell if you've read a message since it will
be read only (you cannot set read message flags), and I'd probably want to
rotate out messages or move them to older message folders after a week or
so.

KEN