RE: differential probes

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,

I used expresspcb for the layout. There are some pictures of it here:
<http://www.hotstreamer-dot-com/chunkyboy86/diffprb.jpg>www.hotstreamer-dot-com/chunkyboy86/diffprb.jpg
www.hotstreamer-dot-com/chunkyboy86/diffprb2.jpg

You can also download the software, and change the layout yourself.
<http://www.hotstreamer-dot-com/chunkyboy86/diffprb.pcb>www.hotstreamer-dot-com/chunkyboy86/diffprb.pcb

I haven't fixed any of the problems Terry pointed out yet. I am waiting for
the new design.
 > Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry
 > Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
 > <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>
 >
 > Hi Guys,
 > I'd like to have a look at that layout.
 > Is the layout
 > program Protel or Easytrax by any chance?
 >
 > Malcolm
 >
 > On 15 Jul 2003, at 21:54, Tesla list wrote:
 >
 > > Original poster: "Terry Fritz"
 > <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
 > >
 > > Hi Jimmy,
 > >
 > > I have the 'stuff' here to find the "precise
 > 0.177 caliber BB spacing" but
 > > ran out of time tonight :-(
 > >
 > > I am thinking you should not order any boards
 > till we can work some of
 > > these details out more. Today, I talked to some
 > f! olks that had some strong
 > > arguments for using cap in parallel with the
 > resistors. I fear that
 > > ordering boards now would mean that they would be
 > "obsoleted" pretty
 > > quickly... I don't know how much the boards
 > cost, but I would not want you
 > > spending and serious money on something we know
 > is going to change...
 > >
 > > So, I think there are too many question to go
 > getting boards right now. We
 > > need to work more on this front end fusing and
 > capacitance stuff. I think
 > > I can get this stuff answered in a few days, so
 > we would have a good chance
 > > that "that" version would be "the" version.
 > >
 > > Cheers,
 > >
 > > Terry
 > >

 > > At 08:41 PM 7/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
 > > >Hi,
 > > >
 > > >My stun gun used two ! staples for a spark gap.
 > They
 > > >formed an X shape, and could be adjusted by
 > pushing on
 > > >it. I would just need a way to calibrate it. If
 > I used
 > > >"BBs" or 0.25 inch balls, I could solder them in
 > > >holes, and just look up the breakdown voltage
 > for
 > > >spheres.
 > > >
 > > >I'll cut the boards up wherever it looks like it
 > needs
 > > >it.

 > <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>

 > have a