Re: Manometer

Original poster: "David Speck by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-davidspeckmd-dot-org>

Rough calculation:

Density of Mercury:  13.57904 grams / cc

Density of Water:  1 gram / cc

therefore:  1 inch of mercury = 13.57904 in of water

or 1 in of water = 0.073 inches of mercury

HTH,
Dave