Re: Tesla historical question

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

( Belatedly...)

>I wondered about that....

>Did they do any kind of re-building of the tower?
         To my knowledge the tower structure was

         'dynamited' (usual report) during WWI, to
         prevent its use for espionage wireless station.

         The 'building part' remained until recently,
         may still be there...

         (I have this feeling i have that video, buried,
         somewhere...)

--
         best
         dwp