Twin coils - PSpice model development

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

To all of you that have built a twin coil system:

I'd like to get a good PSpice model developed for twins.  Have any of you
done measurements of resonant frequencies while the secondaries are not
arcing together vs. when they are arcing together?  I haven't been able to
capture much on a scope to develop a good theory.  Anyone have a spectrum
analyzer I could borrow?

 >From my observations with my Twins, I think the secondaries operate at
multiple frequencies depending on coupling to closest primary, coupling to
other secondary, and whether or not the arcs connect between secondaries.

We're building a set of twins (code named Gemini) at The Geek Group.  You
can see the progress at:
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/gemini/>http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/gemini/

Everyone is welcome to add to the discussion on the project forum at:
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/bb/>http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/bb/

Scott