Re: What's old, is new again...

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well Terry,

Using a person suffering from Stupidity Syndrome (plenty of test subjects,
everywhere you look) as a midpoint in a power arc can cure the disease, can
we patent a TC now?  We could say that a side effect experienced by some
users as pale skin, stiffening of all joints (after a few hours), stopped
heart, etc...  Then they can't sue, right?

Nick A