Re:Re: power factor correction?

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello all

David~
Hmm what you wright in you post makes me think that I was right and I'm
using a START cap!
>motor START capacitors are
usually of a black cylindercal phenolic-like outer shell<

>OTH,motor start capacitor units usually have a relatively large
>capacitance that has a non-precise capacitance rating on it
>i.e.,   125-188 uFD or
245-312 uFD, ect.?<

This describes my cap from the dump! Mine is the size of a fat, black soda can.
Well what now? It works so "if its not broke don't fix it".
Unless, that is, I can expect to get better sparks.

Read you later
Josh