Re: MMC cap bank

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I agree completely Malcolm.  At only $3 per cap it doesn't hurt the pocket
book much to add a few more to each string.  I usually use the 2.5:1 ratio
for my projects and always 3:1 ratio for any commercial units.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913