Re: Teflon as RSG-disk material

PTFE (Teflon is a tradename) is probably not a good material, aside from
the high cost.

Almost any of the fiber reinforced composites would probably be a better
choice (XXXP phenolic/paper might be marginal)...

You must have a glass epoxy laminate available, just not under the G-10
name.  How about FR-4? The stuff is used for all sorts of structural
purposes, and just too commmon in its various forms.

Maybe you want to search for FRP (Fiber reinforced plastic)?